This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. T Vesikari , Rhesus Rotavirus candidate vaccine. Clinical trial in children vaccinated between 2 and 5 months of age. American Journal of Diseases of Children 1990; 144: 285–289.
3. HJ O'Neill , Clinical utility of nested multiplex RT-PCR for group F adenovirus, rotavirus and norwalk-like viruses in acute viral gastroenteritis in children and adults. Journal of Clinical Virology 2002; 25: 335–343.
5. TG Phan , Etiologic agents of acute gastroenteritis among Japanese infants and children: virus diversity and genetic analysis of sapovirus. Archives of Virology 2005; 150: 1415–1424.
7. C Colomba , Viral gastroenteritis in children hospitalised in Sicily, Italy. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2006; 25: 570–575.
9. H Hori , Enteric pathogens in severe forms of acute gastroenteritis in Ghanaian children. Acta Paediatrica Japonica 1996; 38: 672–676.
10. I Uhnoo , E Olding-Stenkvist , A. Kreuger Clinical features of acute gastroenteritis associated with rotavirus, enteric adenoviruses, and bacteria. Archives of Diseases in Childhood 1986; 61: 732–738.
11. SY Chen , Molecular epidemiology and clinical manifestations of viral gastroenteritis in hospitalized pediatric patients in northern Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2007; 45: 2054–2057.
13. M Koopmans , I Van Asperen . Epidemiology of rotavirus infections in The Netherlands. Acta Paediatrica (Suppl.) 1999; 88: 31–37.
15. GM Ruiz-Palacios , Safety and efficacy of an attenuated vaccine against severe rotavirus gastroenteritis. New England Journal of Medicine 2006; 354: 11–22.