This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. J Brunt , American Association of Feline Practitioners 2006 Panel report on diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of Bartonella spp. infections. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery 2006; 8: 213–226.
3. BB Chomel , Fatal case of endocarditis associated with Bartonella henselae type I infection in a domestic cat. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2003; 41: 5337–5339.
4. BB Chomel , Cat scratch diseas and other zoonotic Bartonella infections. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2004; 224: 1270–1279.
5. MR Lappin , Prevalence of Bartonella species, Haemoplasma species, Ehrlichia species, Anaplasma phagocytophilum, and Neorickettsia risticii DNA in the blood of cats and their fleas in the United States. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery 2006; 8: 85–90.
6. MR Lappin , J Hawley . Presence of Bartonella species and Rickettsia species DNA in the blood, oral cavity, skin and claw beds of cats in the United States. Veterinary Dermatology 2009; 20: 509–514.
7. M Varanat , Recurrent osteomyelitis in a cat due to infection with Bartonella vinsonii subsp. berkhoffii genotype II. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2009; 23: 1273–1277.
8. EB Breitschwerdt , Bartonella species in blood of immunocompetent persons with animal and arthropod contact. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2007; 13: 938–941.
9. S Cutler , Bartonella quintana in Ethiopian lice. Comparative Immunology Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2012; 35: 17–21.
10. Y Mulugeta , Ectoparasites of small ruminants in three selected agro-ecological sites of Tigray Region, Ethiopia. Tropical Animal Health Production 2010; 42: 1219–1224.
11. JP Dubey , G Desmonts . Serological responses of equids fed Toxoplasma gondii oocysts. Equine Veterinary Journal 1987; 19: 337–339.
13. MR Lappin , Prevalence of Bartonella species antibodies and Bartonella species DNA in the blood of cats with and without fever. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery 2009; 11: 141–148.
16. Y Omata , Transfer of antibodies to kittens from mother cats chronically infected with Toxoplasma gondii. Veterinary Parasitology 1994; 52: 211–218.
18. JP Dubey , Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and concurrent Bartonella spp., feline immunodeficiency virus, and feline leukemia infections in cats from Grenada, West Indies. Journal of Parasitology 2009; 95: 1129–1133.
19. JP Dubey , Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and Bartonella spp. antibodies in cats from Pennsylvania. Journal of Parasitology 2009; 95: 578–580.
22. YM Al-Kappany , Seroprevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and concurrent Bartonella spp., feline immunodeficiency virus, feline leukemia virus, and Dirofilaria immitis infections in Egyptian cats. Journal of Parasitology 2011; 97: 256–258.
23. VR Barrs , Prevalence of Bartonella species, Rickettsia felis, haemoplasmas, and the Ehrlichia group in the blood of cats and fleas in Eastern Australia. Australian Veterinary Journal 2010; 88: 160–165.
24. JP Dubey , A review of toxoplasmosis in humans and animals in Ethiopia. Epidemiology and Infection. Published online: 6 July 2012. doi:10.1017/S0950268812001392.