This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. D Hozbor , Pertussis epidemiology in Argentina: trends over 2004–2007. Journal of Infection 2009; 59: 225–231.
4. KM Tatti , Novel multitarget real-time PCR assay for rapid detection of Bordetella species in clinical specimens. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2011; 49: 4059–4066.
5. E Njamkepo , Significant finding of Bordetella holmesii DNA in nasopharyngeal samples from French patients with suspected pertussis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2011; 49: 4347–4348.
8. MI Panagopoulos , Bordetella holmesii bacteremia in asplenic children: report of four cases initially misidentified as Acinetobacter iwoffii. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2010; 48: 3762–3764.
9. C Miranda , L Porte , P Garcia . Bordetella holmesii in nasopharyngeal samples from Chilean patients with suspected Bordetella pertussis Infection. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2012; 50: 1505.
10. WK Yih , Bordetella holmesii-like organisms isolated from Massachusetts patients with pertussis-like symptoms. Emerging Infectious Diseases 1999; 5: 441–443.
11. M Antila , Bordetella holmesii DNA is not detected in nasopharyngeal swabs from Finnish and Dutch patients with suspected pertussis. Journal of Medical Microbiology 2006; 55: 1043–1051.