This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. RM. Anderson RM May . Infectious diseases of humans: dynamics and control. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991.
3. G Macdonald . The dynamics of helminth infections, with special reference to schistosomes. Trans Roy Soc Trop Med Hyg 1965; 59: 489–506.
5. RM Anderson , RM May . Population dynamics of human helminth infections: control by chemotherapy. Nature 1982; 297: 557–63.
6. RM. Anderson RM May . Helminth infections of humans: mathematical models, population dynamics and control. Adv Parasitol 1985; 24: 1–101.
9. HL. Guyatt MS. Chan GF Medley , DAP Bundy . Control of ascaris infection by chemotherapy: which is the most cost-effective option? Trans Roy Soc Trop Med Hyg 1995; 89: 16–20.
13. HL Guyatt , DAP Bundy . Estimating prevalence of community morbidity due to intestinal helminths: prevalence of infection as an indicator of the prevalence of disease. Trans Roy Soc Trop Med Hyg 1991; 85: 778–82.
16. RF. Sturrock R Bensted-Smith , AE Butterworth Immunity after treatment of human Schistosomiasis mansoni. III. Long-term effects of treatment and retreatment. Trans Roy Soc Trop Med Hyg 1987; 81: 303–14.
18. G. Medley RM Anderson . Density-dependent fecundity in Schistosoma mansoni infections in man. Trans Roy Soc Trop Med Hyg 1985; 79: 532–4.
19. RJ. Quinnell GR. Medley AE Keymer . The regulation of gastrointestinal helminth populations. Phil Trans Roy Soc Lond B 1990; 330: 191–201.
21. RM. Maizels DAP. Bundy ME. Selkirk DF. Smith RM Anderson . Immunological modulation and evasion by helminth parasites in human populations. Nature 1993; 365: 797–805.
22. SR. Smithers RJ Terry . Immunity in Schistosomiasis. Ann New York Acad Sci 1969; 160: 826.
24. MEJ Woolhouse . A theoretical framework for the immunoepidemiology of human helminth infection. Parasitol Immunol 1992; 14: 563–78.