This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
7. EW Orenstein , Methodologic issues regarding the use of three observational study designs to assess influenza vaccine effectiveness. International Journal of Epidemiology 2007; 36: 623–631.
10. JK Yin , Impacts on influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 infection from cross-protection of seasonal trivalent influenza vaccines and A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccines: systematic review and meta-analyses. Vaccine 2012; 30: 3209–3222.
15. M Valenciano , Study designs for timely estimation of influenza vaccine effectiveness using European sentinel practitioner networks. Vaccine 2010; 28: 7381–7388.
16. S Jiménez-Jorge , Effectiveness of the 2010–11 seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine in Spain: cycEVA study. Vaccine 2012; 30: 3595–3602.
19. PR Blank , Trends in influenza vaccination coverage rates in Germany over six seasons from 2001/02 to 2006/07. Medizinische Klinik (Munich) 2008; 103: 761–768.
21. MM Böhmer , Seasonal influenza vaccine uptake in Germany 2007/2008 and 2008/2009: results from a national health update survey. Vaccine 2011; 29: 4492–4498.
23. JM Langley , Randomized, multicenter trial of a single dose of AS03-adjuvanted or unadjuvanted H1N1 2009 pandemic influenza vaccine in children 6 months to <9 years of age: safety and immunogenicity. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2012; 31: 848–858.
24. C Nassim , Identification of antigen and adjuvant doses resulting in optimal immunogenicity and antibody persistence up to 1 year after immunization with a pandemic A/H1N1 influenza vaccine in children 3 to <9 years of age. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 2012; 31: e59–e65.
25. A Saitoh , Safety and persistence of immunological response 6 months after intramuscular vaccination with an AS03-adjuvanted H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine: an open-label, randomized trial in Japanese children aged 6 months to 17 years. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics 2012; 8: 749–758.
26. WT Walker , H1N1 antibody persistence 1 year after immunization with an adjuvanted or whole-virion pandemic vaccine and immunogenicity and reactogenicity of subsequent seasonal influenza vaccine: a multicenter follow-on study. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2012; 54: 661–669.
27. M Ferguson , Safety and long-term humoral immune response in adults after vaccination with an H1N1 2009 pandemic influenza vaccine with or without AS03 adjuvant. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2012; 205: 733–744.
28. H Ikematsu , Characterization and long-term persistence of immune response following two doses of an AS03A-adjuvanted H1N1 influenza vaccine in healthy Japanese adults. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics 2012; 8: 260–266.