This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
5. JS Leon , Randomized, double-blinded clinical trial for human norovirus inactivation in oysters by high hydrostatic pressure processing. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 2011; 77: 5476–5482.
6. DP Zheng , Norovirus classification and proposed strain nomenclature. Virology 2006; 346: 312–323.
7. BA Lopman , Two epidemiologic patterns of norovirus outbreaks: surveillance in England and Wales, 1992–2000. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2003; 9: 71–77.
8. LP Verhoef , Selection tool for foodborne norovirus outbreaks. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2009; 15: 31–38.
9. RL Fankhauser , Epidemiologic and molecular trends of ‘Norwalk-like viruses’ associated with outbreaks of gastroenteritis in the United States. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2002; 186: 1–7.
12. FC Tseng , Molecular epidemiology of norovirus gastroenteritis outbreaks in North Carolina, United States: 1995–2000. Journal of Medical Virology 2007; 79: 84–91.
13. MA Widdowson , Outbreaks of acute gastroenteritis on cruise ships and on land: identification of a predominant circulating strain of norovirus – United States, 2002. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2004; 190: 27–36.
14. JE Kaplan , Epidemiology of Norwalk gastroenteritis and the role of Norwalk virus in outbreaks of acute nonbacterial gastroenteritis. Annals of Internal Medicine 1982; 96: 756–761.
18. AC Elliott , LS Hynan . A SAS® macro implementation of a multiple comparison post hoc test for a Kruskal-Wallis analysis. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 2011; 102: 75–80.
23. MD Kirk , Food safety: foodborne disease in Australia: the OzFoodNet experience. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2008; 47: 392–400.
25. CP Johnston , Outbreak management and implications of a nosocomial norovirus outbreak. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2007; 45: 534–540.
27. A Kroneman , Analysis of integrated virological and epidemiological reports of norovirus outbreaks collected within the Foodborne Viruses in Europe network from 1 July 2001 to 30 June 2006. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2008; 46: 2959–2965.
28. CI Gallimore , Inter-seasonal diversity of norovirus genotypes: emergence and selection of virus variants. Archives of Virology 2007; 152: 1295–1303.
31. N Lee , Fecal viral concentration and diarrhea in norovirus gastroenteritis. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2007; 13: 1399–1401.
32. M Lysen , Genetic diversity among food-borne and waterborne norovirus strains causing outbreaks in Sweden. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2009; 47: 2411–2418.
33. P Liu , Persistence of human noroviruses on food preparation surfaces and human hands. Food and Environmental Virology 2009; 1: 141–147.
35. KJ Charles , Assessment of the stability of human viruses and coliphage in groundwater by PCR and infectivity methods. Journal of Applied Microbiology 2009; 106: 1827–1837.