This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. CF Belanger , The nurses' health study. American Journal of Nursing 1978; 78: 1039–1040.
3. LN Borrell , Neighbourhood characteristics and mortality in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study. International Journal of Epidemiology 2004; 33: 398–407.
4. PM Krueger , Neighbourhoods and homicide mortality: an analysis of race/ethnic differences. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 2004; 58: 223–230.
5. MA Winkleby , C Cubbin . Influence of individual and neighbourhood socioeconomic status on mortality among black, Mexican-American, and white women and men in the United States. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 2003; 57: 444–452.
6. J Kelsall , J Wakefield . Modeling spatial variation in disease risk: a geostatistical approach. Journal of the American Statistical Association 2002; 97: 692–701.
7. AB Lawson , A Clark . Spatial mixture relative risk models applied to disease mapping. Statistics in Medicine 2002; 21: 359–370.
8. The EUROGAST Study Group. An international association between Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric cancer. Lancet 1993; 341: 1359–1362.
9. J Parsonnet , Helicobacter pylori infection and the risk of gastric carcinoma. New England Journal of Medicine 1991; 325: 1127–1131.
10. A Nomura , Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric carcinoma among Japanese Americans in Hawaii. New England Journal of Medicine 1991; 325: 1132–1136.
11. N Uemura , Helicobacter pylori infection and the development of gastric cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2001; 345: 784–789.
12. JE Everhart , Seroprevalence and ethnic differences in Helicobacter pylori infection among adults in the United States. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2000; 181: 1359–1363.
13. S Perry , Helicobacter pylori and risk of gastroenteritis. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2004; 190: 303–310.
16. D Forman , Geographic association of Helicobacter pylori antibody prevalence and gastric cancer mortality in rural China. International Journal of Cancer 1990; 46: 608–611.
17. JT Lin , Ecological study of association between Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric cancer in Taiwan. Digestive Diseases Sciences 1995; 40: 385–388.
18. C de Martel , Helicobacter pylori infection and the risk of development of esophageal adenocarcinoma. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2005; 191: 761–767.
19. W Ye , Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric atrophy: risk of adenocarcinoma and squamous-cell carcinoma of the esophagus and adenocarcinoma of the gastric cardia. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2004; 96: 388–396.