This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. LM Brown . Helicobacter pylori: epidemiology and routes of transmission. Epidemiologic Reviews 2000; 22: 283–297.
2. RM Peek , MJ Blaser . Helicobacter pylori and gastrointestinal tract adenocarcinomas. Nature Reviews Cancer 2002; 2: 28–37.
3. MF Go . Review article: Natural history and epidemiology of Helicobacter pylori infection. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2002; 16 (Suppl. 1): 3–15.
5. CL Wiggins , Gastric cancer among American Indians and Alaska Natives in the United States, 1999–2004. Cancer 2008; 113 (Suppl. 5): 1225–1233.
8. JE Everhart , Seroprevalence and ethnic differences in Helicobacter pylori infection among adults in the United States. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2000; 181: 1339–1363.
9. JA Simon , ES Hudes , G Perez-Perez . Relation of serum ascorbic acid to Helicobacter pylori serology in US adults: the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2003; 22: 283–289.
10. MA Staat , A population-based serologic survey of Helicobacter pylori infection in children and adolescents in the United States. Journal of Infectious Diseases 1996; 174: 1120–1123.
14. DY Graham , Simplified 13C-urea breath test for detection of Helicobacter pylori infection. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2001; 96: 1741–1745.
15. J Parsonnet , H Shmuely , T Haggerty . Fecal and oral shedding of Helicobacter pylori from healthy infected adults. Journal of the American Medical Association 1999; 282: 2240–2245.
16. I McKeown , Helicobacter pylori in the Canadian arctic: seroprevalence and detection in community water samples. American Journal of Gastroenterology 1999; 94: 1823–1829.
22. MC Bateson . Cigarette smoking and Helicobacter pylori infection. Postgraduate Medical Journal 1993; 69: 41–44.
24. B Peleteiro , Smoking, Helicobacter pylori virulence, and type of intestinal metaplasia in Portuguese males. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention 2007; 16: 322–326.