This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. MR Capoor , Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi: molecular analysis of ciprofloxacin decreased susceptibility and resistant isolates from India (2001–2003). Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases 2007; 11: 423–425.
3. DD Levy , B Sharma , TA Cebula . Single-nucleotide polymorphism mutation spectra and resistance to quinolones in Salmonella enterica serovar enteritidis with a mutator phenotype. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2004; 48: 2355–2363.
4. S Nair , Molecular analysis of fluoroquinolone-resistant Salmonella Paratyphi A isolate, India. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2006 12: 489–491.
5. K Hirose , DNA sequence analysis of DNA gyrase and DNA topoisomerase in the quinolone resistance determining regions of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi and serovar Paratyphi A. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2002; 46: 3249–3252.
6. PK Lindgren , ASA Karlsson , D Hughes . Mutation rate and evolution of fluroquinolone resistance in E. coli isolates from patients in urinary tract infections. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2003; 47: 3222–3232.
8. S Baucheron , High level resistance to fluoroquinolones linked to mutations in gyr A, par C and par E in Salmonella enterica serovar Schwarzengrund isolated from humans in Taiwan. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2005; 49: 862–863.
9. JM Ling , Mutations in topoisomerase genes of fluoroquinolone resistant Salmonella in Hong Kong. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2003; 47: 3567–3573.
10. CC Sanders . Mechanisms responsible for cross-resistance and dichotomous resistance among quinolones. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001; 32: 81–88.
11. JA Crump , Clinical response and outcome of infection with Salmonella enterica serotype Typhi with decreased susceptibility to fluoroquinolones: a United Stat FoodNet Multicenter Retospective Cohort study. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2008; 52: 1278–1284.
13. K Renuka , High-level ciprofloxacin resistance in Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi in India. Journal of Medical Microbiology 2005; 54: 999–1000.
14. MR Capoor , Enteric fever perspective in India: emergence of high-level ciprofloxacin resistance and rising MIC to cephalosporins. Journal of Medical Microbiology 2007; 56: 1131–1132.
18. R Gaind , Molecular characterization of ciprofloxacin-resistant Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi and S. Paratyphi A causing enteric fever in India. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2006; 58: 1139–1144.
24. S Kariuki , Genotypic analysis of multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi, Kenya. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2000; 6: 649–651.
25. SM Friedman , T Lu , K Drlica . Mutation in the DNA Gyrase A gene of Escherichia coli that expands the quinolone resistance-determining region. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2001; 45: 2378–2380.