This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
R Gao ,
Human infection with a novel avian-origin influenza A (H7N9) virus. New England Journal of Medicine
2013; 368: 1888–1897.
2. JA Belser , Past, present, and possible future human infection with influenza virus A subtype H7. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2009; 15: 859–865.
3. TM Uyeki , NJ Cox . Global concerns regarding novel influenza A (H7N9) virus infections. New England Journal of Medicine 2013; 368: 1862–1864.
5. NG Reich , Estimating incubation period distributions with coarse data. Statistics in Medicine 2009; 28: 2769–2784.
8. Y Huai , Incubation period for human cases of avian influenza A (H5N1) infection, China. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2008; 14: 1819–1821.
X Qi ,
Probable person to person transmission of novel avian influenza A (H7N9) virus in Eastern China, 2013: epidemiological investigation. British Medical Journal
2013; 347: f4752.
BJ Cowling ,
Comparative epidemiology of human infections with avian influenza A H7N9 and H5N1 viruses in China: a population-based study of laboratory-confirmed cases. Lancet. Published online:
11. Y Chen , Human infections with the emerging avian influenza A H7N9 virus from wet market poultry: clinical analysis and characterisation of viral genome. Lancet 2013; 381: 1916–1925.
13. CJ Bao , Live-animal markets and influenza A (H7N9) virus infection. New England Journal of Medicine 2013; 368: 2337–2339.
17. J Ai , Case-control study of risk factors for human infection with influenza A(H7N9) virus in Jiangsu Province, China, 2013. Eurosurveillance 2013; 18(26): pii=20510.
4. J Lessler , Incubation periods of acute respiratory viral infections: a systematic review. Lancet Infectious Diseases 2009; 9: 291–300.
AF Oner ,
Avian influenza A (H5N1) infection in eastern Turkey in 2006. New England Journal of Medicine
2006; 355: 2179–2185.
22. H Wang , Probable limited person-to-person transmission of highly pathogenic avian influenza A (H5N1) virus in China. Lancet 2008; 371: 1427–1434.
24. IN Kandun , Three Indonesian clusters of H5N1 virus infection in 2005. New England Journal of Medicine 2006; 355: 2186–2194.