1. Wang, JL, Chen, ML, Eason Lin, Y, Chang, SC, Chen, YC. Association between contaminated faucets and colonization or infection by non-fermenting gram-negative bacteria in intensive care units in Taiwan. J Clin Microbiol 2009;47:3226–3230.
2. Lambiase, A, Del Pezzo, M, Raia, V, Sepe, A, Ferri, P, Rossano, F.
Chryseobacterium respiratory tract infections in patients with cystic fibrosis. J Infect 2007;55:518–523.
3. Chen, FL, Wang, GC, Teng, SO, Ou, TY, Yu, FL, Lee, WS. Clinical and epidemiological features of Chryseobacterium indologenes infections: analysis of 215 cases. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2013;46:425–432.
4. Peñasco, Y, Duerto, J, González-Castro, A, Domínguez, MJ, Rodríguez Borregan, JC. Ventilador-associated pneumonia due to Chryseobacterium indologenes
. Med Intensiva 2016;40:66–67.
5. González-Castro, A, Alsasua, A, Peñasco, Y, Rodríguez, JC, Duerto, J. Tracheo-bronchitis and pneumonia associated with mechanical ventilation by Chryseobacterium indologenes
. Rev Esp Anestesiol Reanim 2017;64:294–298.
6. de Las Casas Cámara, G, Martín-Ríos, MD, Adillo-Montero, MI, Muñoz-Egea, MC, Zapardiel-Ferrero, J, Pérez-Jorge Peremarch, C. Under-utilization of taps in intensive care unit as a cause of reservoirs of non-fermenting gram-negative bacilli. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 2018;36:214–217.
7. Trautmann, M, Michalsky, T, Wiedeck, H, Radosavijevic, V, Ruhnke, M. Tap water colonization with Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a surgical intensive care unit and relation to Pseudomonas infections of ICU patients. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2001;22:49–52.
8. Bloom, K. Drainage systems, an occluded source of sanitation related outbreaks. Arch Public Health 2015;73:8.
9. Kanamori, H, Weber, DJ, Rutala, WA. Healthcare outbreaks associated with a water reservoir and infection prevention strategies. Healthcare Epidemiology CID 2016;62:1423–1433.
10. Horan, T, Adrus, M, Dudeck, M. CDC/NHSN surveillance definition of healthcare-associated infection and criteria for specific types of infections in the acute care setting. Am J Infect Control 2008;36:309–332.