This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. A Anand , AE Glatt . Clostridium difficile infection associated with antineoplastic chemotherapy: a review. Clin Infect Dis 1993;17(1):109–113.
3. M Gorschluter , A Glasmacher , C Hahn , et al.Clostridium difficile infection in patients with neutropenia. Clin Infect Dis 2001;33(6):786–791.
4. VG Loo , L Poirier , MA Miller , et al.A predominantly clonal multi-institutional outbreak of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea with high morbidity and mortality. N Engl J Med 2005;353(23):2442–2449.
5. D Bobak , LM Arfons , RJ Creger , HM Lazarus . Clostridium difficile-associated disease in human stem cell transplant recipients: coming epidemic or false alarm? Bone Marrow Transplantation 2008;42(11):705–713.
11. A Deshpande , V Pasupuleti , DD Rolston , et al.Diagnostic accuracy of real-time polymerase chain reaction in detection of Clostridium difficile in the stool samples of patients with suspected Clostridium difficile infection: a meta-analysis. Clin Infect Dis 2011;53(7):e81–e90.
13. A Kaltsas , M Simon , LH Unruh , et al.Clinical and laboratory characteristics of Clostridium difficile infection in patients with discordant diagnostic test results. J Clinical Microbiol 2012:50(4):1303–1307.