This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2.Medical Center Occupational Health Section and Occupational and Environmental Lung Disorders Committee. Protecting health care workers from tuberculosis. J Occup Environ Med 2008;50:852–855.
3. R Joshi , AL Reingold , D Menzies , M Pai . Tuberculosis among health-care workers in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review. PLoS Med 2006;3:e494.
4. A Zwerling , S van den Hof , J Scholten , F Cobelens , D Menzies , M Pai . Interferon-gamma release assays for tuberculosis screening of healthcare workers: a systematic review. Thorax 2012;67:62–70.
5. RN van Zyl-Smit , A Zwerling , K Dheda , M Pai . Within-subject variability of interferon-g assay results for tuberculosis and boosting effect of tuberculin skin testing: a systematic review. PLoS ONE 2009;4(12):e8517.
6. F Ringshausen , A Schablon , A Nienhaus . Interferon-gamma release assays for the tuberculosis serial testing of healthcare workers: a systematic review. J Occup Med Toxic 2012;7:6.
8. K Fong , JW Tomford , L Teixeira , et al.Challenges of interferon-γ release assay conversions in serial testing of health-care workers in a TB control program. Chest 2012;142:55–62.
9. NJ Talati , U Seybold , B Humphrey , et al.Poor concordance between interferon-γ release assays and tuberculin skin tests in diagnosis of latent tuberculosis infection among HIV-infected individuals. BMC Infect Dis 2009;9:15.
10. J Gray , R Belknap , R Reves , et al.Identification of false-positive QuantiFERON-TB Gold In-Tube assays by repeat testing in HIV-infected patients at low risk for tuberculosis. Clin Infect Dis 2012;54(3):e20–e23.
12. A Veerapathran , R Joshi , K Goswami , et al.T-cell assays for tuberculosis infection: deriving cut-offs for conversions using reproducibility data. PLoS ONE 2008;3:e1850.
13. RN van Zyl-Smit , M Pai , K Dheda , et al.Within-subject variability and boosting of T-cell interferon-gamma responses after tuberculin skin testing. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2009;180:49–58.