This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. J. M. F. G. Aerts , W. E. Donker-Koopman , G. J. Murray , A procedure for the rapid purification in high yields of human glucocerebrosidase using immunoaffinity chromatography with monoclonal antibodies. Analytic Biochemistry, 1986, 154, 655–63.
3. N. W. Barton , R. O. Brady , J. M. Dambrosia , Replacement therapy for inherited enzyme deficiency—Macrophage targeted glucocerebrosidase for Gaucher’s disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 1991, 324, 1464–70.
4. N. W. Barton , F. S. Furbish , G. J. Murray , Therapeutic response to intravenous infusions of glucocerebrosidase in a patient with Gaucher disease. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 1990, 87, 1913–16.
6. E. Beutler Gaucher disease. Blood Reviews, 1988, 2, 59–70.
9. E. Beutler , G. L. Dale , E. Guinto , & W. Kuhl Enzyme replacement therapy in Gaucher’s disease: Preliminary clinical trial of a new enzyme preparation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 1977, 74, 4620–23.
15. R. O. Brady , P. G. Pentchev , A. E. Gal , Replacement therapy for inherited enzyme deficiency. Use of purified glucocerebrosidase in Gaucher's disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 1974, 291, 989–93.
16. F. Y. M. Choy Purification of human placental glucocerebrosidase using a two-step high performance hydrophobic and gel permeation column chromatography method. Analytic Biochemistry, 1986, 156, 515–20.
18. G. L. Dale , & E. Beutler Enzyme replacement therapy in Gaucher's disease: A rapid high yield method for purification of glucocerebrosidase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 1976, 73, 4672–74.
21. E. Erikson , G. C Groth , J. E. Mansson , Clinical and biochemical outcome of marrow transplantation for Gaucher disease of the Norrbottnian type. Ada Paediatrica Scandanavica, 1990, 79, 680–85.
22. N. Eyal , S. Wilder , & M. Horowitz Prevalent and rare mutations among Gaucher patients. Gene, 1990, 96, 277–83.
23. F. S. Furbish , H. E. Blair , J. Shiloach , Enzyme replacement therapy in Gaucher's disease: Large-scale purification of glucocerebrosidase suitable for human administration. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 1977, 74, 3560–63.
24. F. S. Furbish , C. J. Steer , N. L. Krett , & J. A. Barranger Uptake and distribution of placental glucocerebrosidase in rat hepatic cells and effects of sequential deglycosylation. Biochimica et Biophysica Ada, 1981, 673, 425–34.
25. G. A. Grabowski , & A. Dagan Human lysosomal β-glucosidase: Purification by affinity chromatography. Analytic Biochemistry, 1984, 141, 267–79.
34. T. E. Latham , B. D. M. Theophilus , G. A. Grabowski , & F. I. Smith Heterogeneity of mutations in the acid-glucosidase gene of Gaucher disease patients. DNA and Cell Biology, 1991, 10, 15–21.
38. G. J. Murray , K. D. Howard , S. M. Richards , Gaucher's disease: Lack of antibody response in 12 patients following repeated intravenous infusions of mannose terminal glucocerebrosidase. Journal of Immunological Methods, 1991, 137, 113–20.
39. G. J. Murray , R. J. Youle , S. E. Gandy , Purification of ß-glucocerebrosidase by preparative-scale high-performance liquid chromatography: The use of ethylene glycol containing buffers for chromatography of hydrophobic glycoprotein enzymes. Analytic Biochemistry, 1985, 147, 301–10.
53. P. D. Stahl , J. S. Rodman , M. J. Miller , & P. H. Schlesinger Evidence for receptor-mediated binding of glycoproteins, glycoconjugates, and lysosomal glycosidases by alveolar macrophages. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A. 1978, 75, 1399–403.
54. F. Starer , J. D. Sargent , & J. R. Hobbs Regression of the radiological changes of Gaucher's disease following bone marrow transplantation. British Journal of Radiology, 1987, 60, 1189–95.
55. P. M. Strasberg , J. A. Lowden , & D. Mahuran Purification of glucosylceramidase by affinity chromatography. Canadian Journal of Biochemistry, 1982, 60, 1025–31.
56. S. Tsuji , P. V. Choudary , B. M. Martin , A mutation in the human glucocerebrosidase gene in neuronopathic Gaucher's disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 1987, 316, 570–75.
57. S. Tsuji , B. M. Martin , J. A. Barranger , Genetic heterogeneity in type 1 Gaucher disease: Multiple genotypes in Ashkenazic and non-Ashkenazic individuals. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, U.S.A., 1988, 85, 2349–52.