This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1.MJ Al , BA Van Hout . A Bayesian approach to economic analyses of clinical trials: the case of stenting versus balloon angioplasty. Health Econ. 2000;9:599–609.
2. D Ashby . Bayesian statistics in medicine: A 25 year review. Stat Med. 2006;25:3589–3631.
3.MO Bachmann , L Fairall , A Clark , M Mugford . Methods for analyzing cost effectiveness data from cluster randomized trials. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2007;5:12.
4. AH Briggs . A Bayesian approach to stochastic cost-effectiveness analysis: An illustration and application to blood pressure control in type 2 diabetes. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2001;17:69–82.
5.AH Briggs . handling uncertainty in cost-effectiveness models. Pharmacoeconomics. 2000;17:479–500.
7. E Fenwick , J Wilson , M Sculpher , K Claxton . Pre-operative optimisation employing dopexamine or adrenaline for patients undergoing major elective surgery: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Intensive Care Med. 2002;28:599–608.
8.DG Fryback , JO Chinnis , JW Ulvila . Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis: An example using the GUSTO trial. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2001;17:83–97.
9.S Hahn , A Whitehead . An illustration of the modelling of cost and efficacy data from a clinical trial. Stat Med. 2003;22:1009–1024.
10. DF Heitjan , CY Kim , H Li . Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness from censored data. Stat Med. 2004;23:1297–1309.
11. DF Heitjan , H Li . Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness: An importance-sampling approach. Health Econ. 2004;13:191–198.
12. DF Heitjan , AJ Moskowitz , W Whang . Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness ratios from clinical trials. Health Econ. 1999;8:191–201.
13. AP Johnson-Masotti , PW Laud , RG Hoffmann , MJ Hayat , SD Pinkerton . Probabilistic cost-effectiveness analysis of HIV prevention comparing a Bayesian approach with traditional deterministic sensitivity analysis. Eval Rev. 2001;25:474–502.
14. MA Negrin , FJ Vazquez-Polo . Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis with two measures of effectiveness: The cost-effectiveness acceptability plane. Health Econ. 2006;15:363–372.
16.A O'Hagan , JW Stevens . A framework for cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data. Health Econ. 2001;10:303–315.
17.A O'Hagan , JW Stevens . Bayesian methods for design and analysis of cost-effectiveness trials in the evaluation of health care technologies. Stat Methods Med Res. 2002;11:469–490.
18. A O'Hagan , JW Stevens , J Montmartin . Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data. Stat Med. 2001;20:733–753.
19. S Ramsey , R Willke , A Briggs , Good research practices for cost-effectiveness analysis alongside clinical trials: The ISPOR RCT-CEA Task Force Report. Value Health. 2005;8:521–533.
20.YC Shih , NB Bekele , Y Xu . Use of Bayesian net benefit regression model to examine the impact of generic drug entry on the cost effectiveness of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in elderly depressed patients. Pharmacoeconomics. 2007;25:843–862.
21. GH Skrepnek . The contrast and convergence of Bayesian and frequentist statistical approaches in pharmacoeconomic analysis. Pharmacoeconomics. 2007;25:649–664.
22.DJ Spiegelhalter , KR Abrams , JP Myles . Bayesian approaches to clinical trials and health-care evaluation. Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd; 2004.
24.L Sung , J Hayden , ML Greenberg , Seven items were identified for inclusion when reporting a Bayesian analysis of a clinical study. J Clin Epidemiol. 2005;58:261–268.
26. UK BEAM Trial Team. United Kingdom back pain exercise and manipulation (UKBEAM) randomised trial: cost effectiveness of physical treatments for back pain in primary care. BMJ. 2004;329:1381–1385.
27. FJ Vazquez-Polo , MAN Hernandez , BG Lopez-Valcarcel . Using covariates to reduce uncertainty in the economic evaluation of clinical trial data. Health Econ. 2005;14:545–557.
28. FJ Vazquez-Polo , M Negrin , X Badia , M Roset . Bayesian regression models for cost-effectiveness analysis. Eur J Health Econ. 2005;6:45–52.