This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
(3) D. W. Anderson and D. W. Davis A vanishing theorem in homological algebra. Comment Math. Helv. 48 (1973), 318–327.
(4) A. K. Bousfield and E. B. Curtis A spectral sequence for the homotopy of nice spaces. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 151 (1970), 457–479.
(7) S. Eilenberg and J. C. Moore Homology and fibrations. I. Coalgebras, cotensor product and its derived functors. Comment Math. Helv. 40 (1966), 199–236.
(8) D. Husemoller , J. C. Moore and J. Stasheff Differential homological algebra and homogeneous spaces. J. Pure and Appl. Alg. 5 (1974), 113–185.
(9) M. Mahowald The order of the image of the J-homomorphism. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76 1970, 1310–1313.
(10) W. S. Massey and F. P. Peterson The cohomology structure of certain fibre spaces: I. Topology 4 (1965), 47–65.
(11) H. R. Miller and D. C. Ravenel Morava stabilizer algebras and the localization of Novikov's E2-term. Duke J. Math. 44 (1977), 433–447.
(12) H. R. Miller , D. C. Ravenel and W. S. Wilson Periodic phenomena in the Adams-Novikov spectral sequence. Ann. of Math. 106 (1977), 469–516.
(13) J. Milnor and J. C. Moore On the structure of Hopf algebras. Ann. of Math. 81 (1965), 211–264.
(15) S. P. Novikov The methods of algebraic topology from the viewpoint of cobordism theory. Math. USSR Izvestija 1 (1967), 827–913.