1. Cooke, B. J., Buscerni, C. D., Clien, L. J., and Erwin, W. E., Hydrogen Attack on Cr-Mo Reactor Steels, presented at the Mid-Year Meeting of the API Division of Refining, Houston, Texas, May 1988.
2. Dooley, R. B. and Westwood, H. J., in Analysis and Prevention of Boiler Tube Failures (Canadian Electrical Association, Montreal, Canada, Research Report 83/237 G-31, November 1983).
3. Gooch, D. J. and Townsend, R. D., in CEGB Remanent Life Assessment Procedures [Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Life Extension Conf., CS-5208, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA, 1987].
4. Viswanathan, R. and Dooley, R. B., Creep Life Assessment Techniques for Fossil Power Plant Boiler Pressure Parts (International Conf. on Creep, Proc., Tokyo, Japan, 1986), p. 349.
5. API, API Standard 941: Steel for Hydrogen Service at Elevated Temperatures and Pressures in Petroleum Refineries and Petrochemical Plants (API, Washington, D.C., June 1977) (Rev. 1983, 3rd Ed.).
6. Watanabe, T., Hasegawa, T., and Kato, K., in Ultrasonic Velocity Ratio Method for Detecting and Evaluating Hydrogen Attack in Steels (Corr. Monitoring in Ind. Plants Using NDT and Electrochem. Methods Proc., ASTM STP 908, (ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, 1986), pp. 153–164.
7. Birring, A. S., Alcazar, D. C., Hanley, J. J., Lamping, G. A., and Gehl, S. M., in Ultrasonic Methods for Detection of Service-Induced Damage in Fossil Plant Components, Life Extension and Assessment: Nuclear and Fossil Power-Plant Components, ed. Jaske, C. E. (ASME, PVP, Vol.138, NDE, Vol.4, June 1988), p. 71–76.
8. Senior, P. and Szilad, J., Ultrasonic Detection of Hydrogen in Pipe Line Steels, Ultrasonics, 42–44 (January 1984).
9. Loper, M. H., Shoemaker, R. D., and Strump, J. A., in Mitigating Forced Outases by Selective Replacement of Boiler Tubes (EPRI Conf. on Failures and Inspection of Fossil Fired Boiler Tubes, Proc., EPRI CS-3272, Palo Alto, CA, April 1983), pp. 6–35 to 6–52.
10. Latimer, P. J., Stevens, D. M., and Sherlock, T. P., in Hydrogen Damage Detection in Fossil Boiler Tubes (EPRI Conf. on Life Extension and Assessment of Fossil Plants, Proc., EPRI CS-5208, Palo Alto, CA, July 1986), pp. 1061–1076.
11. Yajima, M., Shozen, D., and Ohe, T., Detection of High-Temperature Hydrozen Attack in Steels by Ultrasonic Testing (49th API Midyear Mtg., Proc. 63, API, Washington, D. C., May 1984), pp. 44–54.
12. Neubauer, B. and Wendel, V., Rest Life Estimation of Creeping Components by Means of Replicas (ASME Inter. Conf. on Advance in Life Prediction Methods, Proc., April 1983).
13. Shammas, M. S., Predicting the Remanent Life of lCrl/2Mo Coarse-Grained Heat Affected Zone Material by Quantitative Cavitation Measurements (Central Electricity Generating Bd., Leatherhead, Surrey, Eng., Rep. No. TPRD/L/3199/R87, EPRI RP2253-l, Nov. 1987).
14. Akiyama, K., Shiota, T., Maeyama, T., Shimojo, S., and Goto, T., Non-Destructive Evaluation of Creep Damage for Cr-Mo-V Rotor (Joint ASME/IEEE Power Conf. Proc., Paper 87-JPGC-PWR-30, Miami, FL, October 1987).
15. Goto, T., Study on Residual Creep Life Estimation Using Non-Destructive Material Properties Tests (2nd Inter. Conf. on Creep and Fracture of Eng. Mat. and Structures, Proc., Pineridge Press, 1984), 1355.
16. Kimura, K., Fujiyama, K., and Maramatsu, M., in Creep and Fatigue Life Prediction Based on the Nondestructive Assessment of Material Degradation for Steam Turbine Rotors, High Temperature Creep Fatigue (Elsevier Aplied Science, London 1987), pp. 247–270.
17. Sakurai, S., Miyata, H., lijima, K., Sukekawa, H., and Kaneko, R., A Life Assessment Method Based on Micro-damage Mechanisms for High Temperature Components (Conf. on Life Extension, Proc., Paper No. 2.4.2, The Hague, The Netherlands, June 1988).
18. Goto, T., Kadoya, Y., Takigawa, T., and Kawamoto, K., An NDE System for the Detection of Early Damage in High Temperature Rotors (Inter. Symposium on Nondestructive Characterization of Mater., Proc., Montreal, Plenum Publishing Corp., NY, 1986).
19. Willems, H., Bendick, W., and Weber, H., Nondestructive Eval. of Creep Damage in Service Exposed 14 MoV 63 Steel (Inter. Sym. on Nondestructive Characterization of Mater., Montreal, 1986), pp. 451–460.
20. Birring, A. S., Bartlett, M., and Kawano, K., Ultrasonic Detection of Hydrogen Attack in Steels (pending public, in Corrosion, 1989).
21. Nakashiro, M., Yoneyama, H., and Ohamoton, A., in Assessment for Creep Damage of Boiler Tubes by Newly Researched Ultrasonic Techniques (Inter. Conf. on Advances in Mater. Tech. for Fossil Power Plants, ASM International, Metals Park, OH, 1987).
22. Goebbels, K., in Research Techniques in Nondestructive Testing, IV, edited by Sharpe, R. S. (Academic Press Publishers, 1980), pp. 87–158.