1. Dines, GB: Report on The International Conference on Emergency Health Care Development. Public Health Report 105, pp 76–79, 1990.
2. Roemer, MI: An Introduction to the U.S. Health Care System. New York: Springer Publishing Company, 1982.
3. Accidental Death and Disalnlity: The Neglected Disease of Modem Society. Division of Medical Sciences, National Academy of Sciences–National Research Council, Washington, DC, 1966.
4. Boyd, DR: The history of emergency medical services systems in the United States of America, In: Boyd, DR, Edlich, RF, Micik, S (eds): Systems Approach to Emergency Medical Care. Norwalk: Appleton-Century-Croft, 1983.
5. Bledsoe, BE, Porter, RS, Shade, R: Paramedic Emergency Care, 2nd ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1994.
6. Wilenski, P: The Delivery of Health Services of the People's Republic of China. International Development Center, Canada, 1976.
7. Basch, PF: Textbook of International Health. New York: Oxford University Press, 1990.
8. World Health Organization: Health Services in the USSR. Geneva: WHO, 1960.
9. Wegman, ME, Lin, T, Purcell, EF: Public Health in the People's Republic of China. New York: The Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, 1973.
10. Ministry of Public Health: Chinese Health Statistical Digest Beijing, 1986.
11. Cui, Y: Public Health in the People's Republic of China. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 1986.
12. Ministry of Public Health: Directive to Further Strengthen Emergency Care in Urban Areas. Beijing, 1980.
13. Chen, GW, Xiam, D, Ji, ZN, Ki, X: Guangdong: Guangdong Science and Technology Express, 1990.
14. Crowell, R, Shao, X, Cummins, RO: Emergency medicine in China—1987. Ann Emerg Med 1988;17:1069–1073.
15. Sheng, Ji: Hainan Emergency Medical Center Preparatory Committee, Hainan January, 1992.
16. Di, S,: Chinese emergency medical association. Proceedings of the Fourth Conference of National Emergency Medicine Association. Jinan, May 1992.
17. Narad, RA: Emergency medical services system design. Emerg Med Clin N Amer. 1990;8:1–15.
18. Shou, J: Beijing emergency medical center, and others. Proceedings of the First Disaster Medicine and Prehospital Care Seminar. Beijing, 1990.
19. Xue, M (ed): Almanac of China's Economy. Hong Kong: Modern Culture 1982.
20. Hsiao, WC: Transformation of Health Care in China. N Engl J Med 1984:310:932–936.
21. Banister, J: China: Recent Trends in Health and Mortality. Washington: Center for International Research, 1986.