This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. T Powell , D Hanfling , LO Gostin . Emergency preparedness and public health: the lessons of Hurricane Sandy. JAMA. 2012; 308(24):2569-2570.
3. K Traynor . New Jersey hospitals come through during Hurricane Sandy. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2012;69(24):2120-2122.
5. JH Vance . Hurricane Sandy: flood defence for financial hubs. Nature. 2012;491(7425):527.
6. I Redlener , MJ Reilly . Lessons from Sandy--preparing health systems for future disasters. N Engl J Med. 2012;367(24):2269-2271.
7. Y Neria , JM Shultz . Mental health effects of Hurricane Sandy: characteristics, potential aftermath, and response. JAMA. 2012;308(24):2571-2572.