This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. M. Brešar , Commuting traces of biadditive mappings, commutativity preserving mappings and Lie mappings, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 335 (1993), 525–546.
2. P. de la Harpe , Classical Banach-Lie algebras and Banach Lie groups of operators in Hilbert space (Lecture Notes in Math. 285, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1972).
3. I. N. Herstein , Lie and Jordan structures in simple, associative rings, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 67 (1961), 517–531.
4. B. E. Johnson and A. M. Sinclair , Continuity of derivations and a problem of Kaplansky, Amer. J. Math. 90 (1968), 1067–1073.
6. W. S. Martindale , 3rd, Lie isomorphisms of prime rings, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (1969), 437–455.
7. C. R. Miers , Lie derivations of von Neumann algebras, Duke Math. J. 40 (1973), 403–409.
8. C. R. Miers , Lie triple derivations of von Neumann algebras, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 71 (1978), 57–61.
10. M. P. Thomas , Primitive derivations on non-commutative Banach algebras, Pacific J. Math. 159(1993), 139–152.