This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
4. C. Birkar , P. Cascini , C. D. Hacon and J. McKernan , Existence of minimal models for varieties of log general type, J. Am. Math. Soc. 23 (2010), 405–468.
6. I. V. Dolgachev and Y. Hu , Variation of geometric invariant theory quotients, Publ. Math. IHES 87(1) (1998), 5–56.
7. C. Faber , Chow rings of moduli spaces of curves, I, The Chow ring of , Annals Math. 132(2) (1990), 331–419.
8. N. Fakhruddin , Chern classes of conformal blocks, in Compact moduli spaces and vector bundles, Contemporary Mathematics, Volume 564, pp. 145–176 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2012).
9. G. Farkas and A. Gibney , The Mori cones of moduli spaces of pointed curves of small genus, Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 355(3) (2003), 1183–1199.
11. A. J. Feingold , Fusion rules for affine Kac–Moody algebras, in Kac–Moody Lie Algebras and Related Topics: Proc. Ramanujan Int. Symp. on Kac–Moody Lie Algebras and Applications, January 28–31, 2002, Contemporary Mathematics, Volume 343, pp. 53–96 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2004).
13. N. Giansiracusa , Conformal blocks and rational normal curves, J. Alg. Geom. 22 (2013), 773–793.
14. N. Giansiracusa and A. Gibney , The cone of type A, level 1, conformal blocks divisors, Adv. Math. 231(2) (2012), 798–814.
17. A. Gibney , On extensions of the Torelli map, in Geometry and arithmetic, European Mathematical Society Series of Congress Reports, pp. 125–136 (European Mathematical Society, Zurich, 2012).
19. A. Gibney , S. Keel and I. Morrison , Towards the ample cone of , J. Am. Math. Soc. 15(2) (2002), 273–294.
21. B. Hassett , Moduli spaces of weighted pointed stable curves, Adv. Math. 173(2) (2003), 316–352.
22. B. Hassett , Classical and minimal models of the moduli space of curves of genus two, in Geometric methods in algebra and number theory, Progress in Mathematics, Volume 235, pp. 169–192 (Birkhäuser, 2005).
23. B. Hassett and D. Hyeon , Log canonical models for the moduli space of curves: the first divisorial contraction, Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 361(8) (2009), 4471–4489.
24. D. Hyeon and Y. Lee , Stability of bicanonical curves of genus three, J. Pure Appl. Alg. 213(10) (2009), 1991–2000.
25. S. Keel , Basepoint freeness for nef and big line bundles in positive characteristic, Annals Math. 149(1) (1999), 253–286.
28. R. Pandharipande , The canonical class of (ℙr, d) and enumerative geometry, Int. Math. Res. Not. 1997(4) (1997), 173–186.
32. M. Thaddeus , Geometric invariant theory and flips, J. Am. Math. Soc. 9(3) (1996), 691–723.
33. K. Ueno , Conformal field theory with gauge symmetry, Fields Institute Monographs, Volume 24 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2008).