This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. S. Albeverio and V. G. Danilov , Global in time solutions to Kolmogorov–Feller pseudodifferential equations with small parameter, Russ. J. Math. Phys. 18 (2011), 10–25.
3. G.-Q. Chen and H. Liu , Formation of δ-shocks and vacuum states in the vanishing pressure limit of solutions to the Euler equations for isentropic fluids, SIAM J. Math. Analysis 34 (2003), 925–938.
5. J.-F. Colombeau and M. Oberguggenberger , On a hyperbolic system with a compatible quadratic term: generalized solutions, delta waves, and multiplication of distributions, Commun. PDEs 15 (1990), 905–938.
8. V. G. Danilov and D. Mitrović , Weak asymptotic of shock wave formation process, Nonlin. Analysis 61 (2005), 613–635.
9. V. G. Danilov and D. Mitrović , Delta shock wave formation in the case of triangular system of conservation laws, J. Diff. Eqns 245 (2008), 3704–3734.
10. V. G. Danilov and V. M. Shelkovich , Dynamics of propagation and interaction of δ-shock waves in conservation law system, J. Diff. Eqns 211 (2005), 333–381.
11. V. G. Danilov , G. A. Omel′yanov and V. M. Shelkovich , Weak asymptotic method and interaction of nonlinear waves, in Asymptotic methods for wave and quantum problems (ed. M. Karasev ), American Mathematical Society Translations Series, Volume 208, pp. 33–165 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2003).
14. B. Hayes and P. G. LeFloch , Measure-solutions to a strictly hyperbolic system of conservation laws, Nonlinearity 9 (1996), 1547–1563.
16. F. Huang , Well posdeness for pressureless flow, Commun. Math. Phys. 222 (2001), 117–146.
17. F. Huang , Weak solution to pressureless type system, Commun. PDEs 30 (2005), 283–304.
19. B. Keyfitz and H. C. Kranzer , A viscosity approximation to a system of conservation laws with no classical Riemann solution, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Hyperbolic Problems, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Volume 1402, pp. 185–197 (Springer, 1989).
22. P. G. LeFloch , An existence and uniqueness result for two nonstrictly hyperbolic systems, in Nonlinear evolution equations that change type (ed. B. Keyfitz and M. Shearer ), IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications, Volume 27, pp. 126–138 (Springer, 1990).
23. R. J. LeVeque , The dynamics of pressureless dust clouds and delta waves, J. Hyperbol. Diff. Eqns 1 (2004), 315–327.
24. Y.-P. Liu and Z. Xin , Overcompressive shock waves, in Nonlinear evolution equations that change type (ed. B. Keyfitz and M. Shearer ), IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications, Volume 27, pp. 139–145 (Springer, 1990).
25. D. Mitrović and M. Nedeljkov , Delta shock waves as a limit of shock waves, J. Hyperbol. Diff. Eqns 4 (2007), 629–653.
26. M. Nedeljkov , Delta and singular delta locus for one-dimensional systems of conservation laws, Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 27 (2004), 931–955.
27. M. Nedeljkov , Singular shock waves in interactions, Q. Appl. Math. 66 (2008), 281–302.
28. M. Nedeljkov , Shadow waves: entropies and interactions for delta and singular shocks, Arch. Ration. Mech. Analysis 197 (2010), 489–537.
31. E. Y. Panov and V. M. Shelkovich , δ′-shock waves as a new type of solutions to systems of conservation laws, J. Diff. Eqns 228 (2006), 49–86.
33. M. Sun , Delta shock waves for the chromatography equations as self-similar viscosity limits, Q. Appl. Math. 69 (2011), 425–443.
34. D. Tan , T. Zhang and Y. Zheng , Delta shock waves as a limits of vanishing viscosity for a system of conservation laws, J. Diff. Eqns 112 (1994), 1–32.
35. A. I. Volpert , The space BV and quasilinear equations, Math. USSR Sb. 2 (1967), 225–267.
36. H. Yang , Riemann problems for class of coupled hyperbolic system of conservation laws, J. Diff. Eqns 159 (1999), 447–484.