This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. S. Aizicovici , N. S. Papageorgiou and V. Staicu , Periodic solutions for second order differential inclusions with the scalar p-Laplacian, J. Math. Analysis Applic. 322 (2006), 913–929.
2. S. Aizicovici , N. S. Papageorgiou and V. Staicu , Multiple nontrivial solutions for nonlinear periodic problems with the p-Laplacian, J. Diff. Eqns 243 (2007), 504–535.
3. S. Aizicovici , N. S. Papageorgiou and V. Staicu , Degree theory for operators of monotone type and nonlinear elliptic equations with inequality constraints, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, Volume 196 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2008).
4. S. Aizicovici , N. S. Papageorgiou and V. Staicu , Existence of multiple solutions for superlinear Neumann problems, Annali Mat. Pura Appl. 188 (2009), 679–719.
5. A. Ambrosetti and P. Rabinowitz , Dual variational methods in the critical point theory and applications, J. Funct. Analysis 14 (1973), 349–381.
6. P. Bartolo , V. Benci and D. Fortunato , Abstract critical point theorems and applications to some nonlinear problems with ‘strong’ resonance at infinity, Nonlin. Analysis 7 (1983), 981–1012.
7. P. A. Binding and B. P. Rynne , The spectrum of the periodic p-Laplacian, J. Diff. Eqns 235 (2007), 199–218.
8. K. C. Chang , Infinite dimensional Morse theory and multiple solution problems (Birkhäuser, Boston, MA, 1993).
9. K. C. Chang , Methods in nonlinear analysis (Springer, 2005).
10. S. Cingolani and M. Degiovanni , Nontrivial solutions for p-Laplace equations with right-hand side having p-linear growth at infinity, Commun. PDEs 30 (2005), 1191–1203.
11. M. del Pino , M. A. R. Manásevich and A. Murúa , Existence and multiplicity of solutions with prescribed period for second order quasilinear ODEs, Nonlin. Analysis 18 (1992), 79–92.
14. E. R. Fadell and P. Rabinowitz , Generalized cohomological index theories for Lie groups actions with applications to bifurcation questions for Hamiltonian systems, Invent. Math. 45 (1978), 139–174.
16. A. Granas and J. Dugundji , Fixed point theory (Springer, 2003).
17. M. Y. Jiang and Y. Wang , Solvability of the resonant 1-dimensional periodic p-Laplacian, J. Math. Analysis Applic. 370 (2010), 107–131.
18. G. Li and C. Yang , The existence of a nontrivial solution to a nonlinear elliptic boundary value problem of p-Laplacian type without the Ambrosetti–Rabinowitz condition, Nonlin. Analysis 72 (2010), 4602–4613.
19. O. Miyagaki and M. A. S. Souto , Superlinear problems without Ambrosetti–Rabinowitz growth condition, J. Diff. Eqns 245 (2008), 3628–3638.
20. D. Motreanu , V. Motreanu and N. S. Papageorgiou , Multiple solutions for resonant periodic equations, Nonlin. Diff. Eqns Applic. 17 (2010), 535–557.
21. N. S. Papageorgiou and S. Th. Kyritsi-Yiallourou , Handbook of applied analysis (Springer, 2009).
22. E. Papageorgiou and N. S. Papageorgiou , Two nontrivial solutions for quasilinear periodic problems, Proc. Am. Math. Soc. 132 (2004), 429–434.
23. K. Perera , R. Agarwal and D. O’Regan , Morse theoretic aspects of p-Laplacian type operators, Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, Volume 161 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2010).
24. B. P. Rynne , p-Laplacian problems with jumping nonlinearities, J. Diff. Eqns 226 (2006), 501–524.
25. J. L. Vázquez , A strong maximum principle for some quasilinear elliptic equations, Appl. Math. Optim. 12 (1984), 191–202.