This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. Andrew Bremner , Richard K. Guy and Richard J. Nowakowski , Which integers are representable as the product of the sum of three integers with the sum of their reciprocals? Math. Comput. 61 (1993) (Lehmer Memorial issue), 117–130; MR 93k: 11021.
5. Maurice Craig , Integer Values of Σ(X2/yz), J. Number Theory 10 (1978), 62–63.
6. Erik Dofs , On some classes of homogeneous ternary cubic Diophantine equations, Ark. Mat. 13 (1975), 29–72.
8. Richard K. Guy , Problem 10382, Amer. Math. Monthly 101 (1994), 473; pre-publication solutions by Arthur Baragar and Brian Peterson.
12. S. P. Mohanty , A system of cubic Diophantine equations, J. Number Theory 9 (1977), 153–159.
15. E. Thomas and A. T. Vasquez , Diophantine equations arising from cubic number fields, J. Number Theory 13 (1981), 398–414.
16. Andrew Wiles , Modular elliptic curves and Fermat's Last Theorem, Ann. of Math. (2) 141 (1995), 443–551.