Cambridge University Press is a member of:
- OASPA: the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, which represents the interests of OA journal and book publishers globally in scientific, technical and scholarly disciplines.
- OAPEN: The OAPEN Library contains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Initiatives we support:
- CHORUS: a non-profit initiative that identifies articles funded by US federal agencies, making them publicly accessible after 12 months on the publisher’s website.
- How Can I Share It? a cross-industry initiative to raise awareness about social sharing.
- STM Association's Voluntary Principles on Article Sharing: a cross-industry initiative to guide conversations and new services in social sharing.
Directories and databases that our OA content is listed in: