Key features of textbooks on Cambridge Core:
- Unlimited concurrent users, meaning any number of readers can access the resource simultaneously
- Textbooks are available title-by-title to your institution - without the need to lease a larger collection or package
- New editions are available on publication, ensuring users can access current and up-to-date learning materials
- Key textbooks available from across our programme, within physics, earth science, life science, mathematics, engineering, and the social sciences and humanities
- Easy navigation to the content you need at book and chapter levels
- Users have the ability to save their searches and content to their bookmarks for easy access at a later date
- Extensive bibliographic reference functionality; fully referenced content with all references displayed, OpenURL compatible and linked online through CrossRef.