- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2014
- Print publication year: 2014
- Online ISBN: 9780511996481
This indispensable sourcebook covers conceptual and practical issues in research design in the field of social and personality psychology. Key experts address specific methods and areas of research, contributing to a comprehensive overview of contemporary practice. This updated and expanded second edition offers current commentary on social and personality psychology, reflecting the rapid development of this dynamic area of research over the past decade. With the help of this up-to-date text, both seasoned and beginning social psychologists will be able to explore the various tools and methods available to them in their research as they craft experiments and imagine new methodological possibilities.
Stephen J. Read - University of Southern California
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between September 2016 - 23rd November 2017. This data will be updated every 24 hours.