- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: July 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781108332699
- Book DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108332699
This volume contains nine survey articles which provide expanded accounts of plenary seminars given at the British Combinatorial Conference at the University of Strathclyde in July 2017. This biennial conference is a well-established international event attracting speakers from around the world. Written by internationally recognised experts in the field, these articles represent a timely snapshot of the state of the art in the different areas of combinatorics. Topics covered include the robustness of graph properties, the spt-function of Andrews, switching techniques for edge decompositions of graphs, monotone cellular automata, and applications of relative entropy in additive combinatorics. The book will be useful to researchers and advanced graduate students, primarily in mathematics but also in computer science and statistics.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between 21st July 2017 - 20th August 2017. This data will be updated every 24 hours.