- ISSN: 0957-4239 (Print), 1474-0524 (Online)
- Editor: Roshdi Rashed 67 rue de la Bièvre|92340 Bourg-la-Reine, France
- Editorial board
Revue soutenue par l'Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales du CNRS
Published with the Support of the Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales-CNRS
- Shaping, not Describing: Assessing Charles Taylor’s Philosophy of Language
- 10 April 2018,
- In his recent monograph, the renowned philosopher Charles Taylor targets genuinely big issues: What is the nature of language? What makes us human?…
- Women in the History of Philosophy
- 08 March 2018,
- This International Women's Day, Tad Schmaltz touches upon the important place of women in the history of philosophy and introduces a new special series by the...
- Reproduction in Blade Runner 2049
- 01 December 2017,
- Reproduction on Film, the recently published special issue of The British Journal for the History of Science, investigates the theme of biological reproduction...