- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0957-4239 (Print), 1474-0524 (Online)
- Editor: and Roshdi Rashed 67 rue de la Bièvre|92340 Bourg-la-Reine, France,
- Editorial board
Revue soutenue par l'Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales du CNRS
Published with the Support of the Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales-CNRS
- 15 October 2020,
- Why is there something rather than nothing? The fact of existence cannot be explained by an appeal to any beings, since this would assume what it wants to prove.…...
- 08 September 2020,
- A dress that looks black and blue to one person looks white and gold to someone else. Where one person hears ‘Yanni,’ another hears ‘Laurel’. A bucket of tepid...
- 19 August 2020,
- Hegel has a reputation as a difficult philosopher, and often people treat the complexities of his texts as being due to his intensely systematic aims.…...