- ISSN: 0957-4239 (Print), 1474-0524 (Online)
- Editor: Roshdi Rashed 67 rue de la Bièvre|92340 Bourg-la-Reine, France
- Editorial board
Revue soutenue par l'Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales du CNRS
Published with the Support of the Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales-CNRS
- Cambridge University Press to publish Renaissance Quarterly for the Renaissance Society of America
- 26 September 2018,
- Cambridge University Press is partnering with the Renaissance Society of America (RSA) to publish Renaissance Quarterly, the leading American journal of Renaissance...
- Why Revisit the Early Modern Canon?
- 16 August 2018,
- The thing about canons is that they seem sacred. Challenging them, even revisiting them, can seem heretical. Facing these facts is the first step in addressing...
- Shaping, not Describing: Assessing Charles Taylor’s Philosophy of Language
- 10 April 2018,
- In his recent monograph, the renowned philosopher Charles Taylor targets genuinely big issues: What is the nature of language? What makes us human?…