- ISSN: 0957-4239 (Print), 1474-0524 (Online)
- Editor: Marwan Rashed Sorbonne Université, Paris, France
- Editorial board
Revue soutenue par l'Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales du CNRS
Published with the Support of the Institut des Sciences Humaines et Sociales-CNRS.
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...
- 19 May 2021,
- What is the Beautiful? In Plato’s Hippias Major, Socrates and the sophist Hippias set out to answer this question. Along the way, they evaluate such answers...