1. Doll Hospital, http://www.dollhospitaljournal.com
2. Cristiana Bedei, “The mental health zines filling the gap that therapy doesn't”, Dazed, http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32004/1/the-mental-health-zines-filling-the-gap-that-therapy-doesn-t
4. “Six personal health zines that might change your life”, https://wellcomecollection.org/articles/six-personal-health-zines-that-might-change-your-life
5. “Rag mags and monthly issues: five period zines to stop you seeing red”, https://wellcomecollection.org/articles/We70GR4AAHEelso2
6. See article on p. 106 (Ed.N.)
8. ZLuC 2017, http://zinelibraries.info/wiki/zluc-2017-lgb/
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
You can enter one or more administrator email addresses
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed