1. Ibsen, DB, Laursen, ASD, Lauritzen, L, et al. (2017) Substitutions between dairy product subgroups and risk of type 2 diabetes: the Danish Diet, Cancer and Health cohort. Br J Nutr 118, 989–997.
2. O’Connor, LM, Lentjes, MA, Luben, RN, et al. (2017) Dietary dairy product intake and incident type 2 diabetes: a prospective study using dietary data from a 7-day food diary. Diabetologia 57, 909–917.
3. Guasch-Ferré, M, Becerra-Tomás, N, Ruiz-Canela, M, et al. (2017) Total and subtypes of dietary fat intake and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in the Prevención con Dieta Mediterránea (PREDIMED) study. Am J Clin Nutr 105, 723–735.
4. Hruby, A, Ma, J, Rogers, G, et al. (2017) Associations of dairy intake with incident prediabetes or diabetes in middle-aged adults vary by both dairy type and glycemic status. J Nutr 147, 1764–1775.
5. Ericson, U, Hellstrand, S, Brunkwall, L, et al. (2015) Food sources of fat may clarify the inconsistent role of dietary fat intake for incidence of type 2 diabetes. Am J Clin Nutr 101, 1065–1080.