- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK , Dr Alessandro Launaro University of Cambridge, UK and Dr Lucia Prauscello University of Cambridge, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- The ancient history and heritage of the Mosul region: an A–Z, Part II
- 19 September 2017,
- July 2017 marked the official liberation of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, after more than three years of horrifying occupation by ISIS/Da’esh.…
- Painting a poetic portrait
- 30 August 2016,
- Michael Squire, Reader in Classical Art at King’s College London, introduces the picture-poems of Optatian, composed in the early fourth century AD, which are...
- Papers of the British School at Rome: Meet the Editors
- 12 July 2016,
- Meet the editors of the Papers of the British School at Rome as they discuss how they represent the journal and pick out their favourite articles.