- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK , Dr Alessandro Launaro University of Cambridge, UK and Dr Lucia Prauscello University of Cambridge, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- Cambridge University Press to publish Renaissance Quarterly for the Renaissance Society of America
- 16 August 2018,
- Cambridge University Press is partnering with the Renaissance Society of America (RSA) to publish Renaissance Quarterly, the leading American journal of Renaissance...
- Jan Haywood – my favourite articles from JHS
- 13 June 2018,
- I am delighted to join the Journal of Hellenic Studies team, working jointly as Reviews Editor with Dr Fiona Hobden, Senior Lecturer in Greek Culture at the...
- “Paul’s Place in a First-Century Revival of the Discourse of ‘Equality’”
- 30 October 2017,
- The discourse of “equality,” which originated in democratic Athens, revived in the first century CE, in response to growing inequality between the classes....