- ISSN: 1750-2705 (Print), 2047-993X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Myrto Hatzimichali University of Cambridge, UK , Dr Alessandro Launaro University of Cambridge, UK and Dr Oliver Thomas Nottingham University, UK
- Editorial board
The Cambridge Classical Journal publishes high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of Greek and Roman studies: literature, philology, philosophy, history, art & archaeology, reception, history of scholarship. CCJ has a publication history dating back to 1882 and is well known for some classic pieces which have changed the direction of the field. It is the journal of the Cambridge Philological Society but invites submissions from all scholars.
- Unearthing past perceptions of Monte Testaccio
- 15 May 2017,
- Lucy Donkin, Lecturer in History and History of Art at the University of Bristol, discusses her forthcoming article, ‘Mons manufactus: Rome’s man-made mountains...
- Shopping in Rome from ancient to modern
- 27 April 2017,
- Claire Holleran, University of Exeter, discusses her forthcoming article, ‘Finding commerce: the taberna and the identification of Roman commercial space’ in...
- The ancient history and heritage of the Mosul region: an A–Z, Part I
- 14 April 2017,
- Eleanor Robson, Editor of Iraq Over the past few months, the Iraqi armed forces and their allies have freed substantial areas of northern Iraq from ISIS/Da’esh, liberating many hundreds of thousands of people from the terrorists’ control.…...