1. Hauer, Erich, Handwörterbuch der Mandschu-sprache. Wiesbaden: Otto Harrasowitz, 1952–1955.
2. Tōru, Haneda, Manwa jite . Kyoto, 1937.
3. The nineteenth century Manchu-Russian dictionary by Ivan Zakharov is so rare as to be virtually un-obtainable.
4. See Durrant, Stephen, Manchu Translations of Chou Dynasty Texts, Early China 3 (Fall, 1977), pp. 52–54.
5. For examples see Durrant, p. 52.
6. Norman published a brief description of the grammar under the title A Grammatical Sketch of Manchu more than a decade ago in the Phi Theta Papers, vol. 9 (Berkeley, 1966), pp. 1–43.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed