This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. M. J. Ablowitz , B. Prinari and A. D. Trubatch , Soliton interactions in the vector NLS equation, Inv. Probl. 20 (2004), 1217–1237.
3. E. Date , M. Jimbo , M. Kashiwara and T. Miwa , Transformation groups for soliton equations. III. Operator approach to the Kadomtsev–Petviashvili equation, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 50 (1981), 3806–3812.
4. E. Date , M. Jimbo , M. Kashiwara and T. Miwa , Transformation group for soliton equations: Euclidean Lie algebras and reduction of the KP hierarchy, Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. 18 (1982), 1077–1111.
5. C. R. Gilson , Resonant behaviour in the Davey–Stewartson equation, Phys. Lett. A 161 (1992), 423–428.
6. J. Hietarinta and R. Hirota , Multidromion solutions to the Davey–Stewartson equation, Phys. Lett. A 145 (1990), 237–244.
7. R. Hirota , The direct method in soliton theory (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2004).
10. M. Oikawa , M. Okamura and M. Funakoshi , Two-dimensional resonant interaction between long and short waves, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 58 (1989), 4416–4430.
11. Y. Ohta , K. Maruno and M. Oikawa , Two-component analogue of two-dimensional long wave-short wave resonance interaction equations: A derivation and solutions, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 40 (2007), 7659–7672.
12. M. Onorato , A. R. Osborne and M. Serio , Modulational instability in crossing sea states: A possible mechanism for the formation of freak waves, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96 (2006), 014503-1–014503-4.
13. R. Radhakrishnan , M. Lakshmanan and J. Hietarinta , Inelastic collision and switching of coupled bright solitons in optical fibers, Phys. Rev. E 56 (1997), 2213–2216.
14. N. Yajima and M. Oikawa , Formation and interaction of sonic-Langmuir solitons – inverse scattering method, Prog. Theor. Phys. 56 (1976), 1719–1739.