- ISSN: 0017-8160 (Print), 1475-4517 (Online)
- Editors: Jon D. Levenson Harvard Divinity School, USA and Kevin J. Madigan Harvard Divinity School, USA
- Editorial board
Explore Elizabeth Schrader's Article on Martha of Bethany
- Examining the Role of the Reader: A Necessary Task for Catholic Biblical Interpretation
- 02 June 2017,
- In this article, I enter the discussion over what constitutes Catholic biblical interpretation to argue that in order for biblical interpretation to be “Catholic,”...
- Constructed Female Bodies
- 24 May 2017,
- Female sexual and sexualized bodies are constructed in multiple ways. One construction posits that females are autonomous and self-determining, and advocates...
- “O Sweet Cautery”: John of the Cross and the Healing of the Natural World”
- 20 January 2017,
- “O Sweet Cautery”: John of the Cross and the Healing of the Natural World” Mary Frohlich, RSCJ, Catholic Theological Union at Chicago In “The Living Flame of Love,” John of the Cross began to use the image of “cautery” to express the paradox of one act that both grievously wounds and radically heals.…...