- ISSN: 0017-8160 (Print), 1475-4517 (Online)
- Editors: Jon D. Levenson Harvard Divinity School, USA and Kevin J. Madigan Harvard Divinity School, USA
- Editorial board
Explore Elizabeth Schrader's Article on Martha of Bethany
- Constructed Female Bodies
- 24 May 2017,
- Constructed Female Bodies Doris Kieser, St. Joseph’s College, University of Alberta Female sexual and sexualized bodies are constructed in multiple ways.…...
- “O Sweet Cautery”: John of the Cross and the Healing of the Natural World”
- 20 January 2017,
- “O Sweet Cautery”: John of the Cross and the Healing of the Natural World” Mary Frohlich, RSCJ, Catholic Theological Union at Chicago In “The Living Flame of Love,” John of the Cross began to use the image of “cautery” to express the paradox of one act that both grievously wounds and radically heals.…...
- Jesus and the World of Grace, 1968–2016: An Idiosyncratic Theological Memoir
- 19 January 2017,
- “Jesus and the World of Grace, 1968–2016: An Idiosyncratic Theological Memoir” William L. Portier, University of Dayton, CTS president Looking back at the last five decades of my development as a theologian, I offer an impressionistic look at Catholic theology in the United States.…...