- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0887-5367 (Print), 1527-2001 (Online)
- Editors: Dr Bonnie J. Mann , Dr Erin McKenna , Dr Camisha Russell , and Dr Rocío Zambrana
- Editorial board
Now publishing with Cambridge
Ella Colvin, Director of Publishing for Cambridge University Press, says: "We are delighted to be partnering with Hypatia. It is an outstanding privilege to have the opportunity to work with the editorial board in establishing a new phase in the history of this important journal."
Hypatia's Co-editors, Dr Bonnie J. Mann, Dr Erin McKenna, Dr Camisha Russell and Dr Rocío Zambrana, along with Managing Editor Sarah LaChance Adams, added: "Times like these intensify the urgency of picking each other up through committed feminist thinking and practice, renewing our commitment to publish work from feminists writing from different perspectives, from different geographical locations, and with different objectives and central concerns. We are thrilled to be partnering with Cambridge University Press in this endeavor.”
Publishing four issues per year, archive content is available on the Cambridge Core platform now, alongside the journal's current issue.
- 11 January 2021,
- I would love to have a dinner with Philo of Alexandria even though we would be more likely to disagree on most issues.…
- 06 January 2021,
- I probably should be naming some mighty and mysterious genius, one of the great philosophers I study or a mostly-lost tragic poet, but it would feel wrong somehow.…...
- 11 December 2020,
- In discussing the interconnections of action and character (ethos) in tragedy, Aristotle praises the Greek painter Polygnotos for his “fine depiction of character”...