- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0003-4452 (Print), 2398-676X (Online)
- Editor: Emilio Viano International Society of Criminology, Washington DC, USA
- Editorial board
The International Annals of Criminology is an international and multidisciplinary journal devoted to the study of crime and crime prevention. Published by the International Society of Criminology, the Annals is one of the oldest continuously published scholarly journals in the area of criminology. Its mission is to further the dissemination of original international material on criminology and criminal justice, with a particular focus on different contexts beyond Europe and North America. The Annals welcomes contributions relating to crime, cybercrime, crime prevention, criminal law, medico-legal subject matters, and the administration of criminal justice and provides a platform for learning, debate, and collaboration among criminologists, policy makers, professionals, and practitioners worldwide.
First View content
4 of the most common challenges for a new expat
- 03 March 2023,
- Why would you become an expat? The opportunities it brings are exciting and life-changing. But it comes with some challenges. Knowing what to expect is key....
Pastoral Criticism, Structural Collaboration
- 24 March 2022,
- The Roman Catholic Church has, in most historical and theological analyses, had a rather hostile relationship to liberal modernity, despite the fact that the...
The European Super League should make all sports pause for thought
- 22 April 2021,
- The proposed European Super League for football might have stalled at its inception but it is unlikely to be the last we hear of the idea, in this or any other...