- ISSN: 0020-8183 EISSN: 1531-5088
- Editor: Jon C.W. Pevehouse University of Wisconsin--Madison, USA
- Editorial board
International Organization is a leading peer-reviewed journal that covers the entire field of international affairs. Subject areas include: foreign policies, international relations, international and comparative political economy, security policies, environmental disputes and resolutions, European integration, alliance patterns and war, bargaining and conflict resolution, economic development and adjustment, and international capital movements.
The Robert O. Keohane award
The Robert O. Keohane award acknowledges Keohane's years of service to IO and support of junior scholars. The 500-dollar award will be presented annually for the best research article in IO written by an untenured scholar.
- Repost: Why we need better central bank accountability
- 23 June 2016,
- Repost from the Ethics & International Affairs Blog Written by Jacqueline Best, June 16, 2016 Photo: US Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen at a press conference in December, 2015.…...
- Journal of East Asian Studies Special Issue Preview – Contentious Elites in China: New Evidence and Approaches
- 13 April 2016,
- Introducing Contentious Elites in China: New Evidence and Approaches, an upcoming special issue of the Journal of East Asian Studies.…
- An appropriate ‘national living wage’ is likely to have a considerable impact on improving the social quality of the lives of the working poor
- 17 December 2015,
- In this post Mark Tomlinson, Liam Foster and Alan Walker from the University of Sheffield give us an insight into their latest article in the Journal of Social...