- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1041-6102 (Print), 1741-203X (Online)
- Editor: Dilip V. Jeste University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
- Editorial board
A highly respected, multidisciplinary journal, International Psychogeriatrics publishes high quality original research papers in the field of psychogeriatrics. The journal aims to be the leading peer reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the mental health of older people throughout the world. Circulated to over 1,000 members of the International Psychogeriatric Association, International Psychogeriatrics also features important editorials, provocative debates, literature reviews, book reviews and letters to the editor.
Sexual Satisfaction and Perception of Change in Sexual Activity in Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
- 02 February 2017,
- The cognitive and behavioral changes after the onset of dementia may affect the lives of people with Alzheimer’s disease (PwAD) and their spouse-caregivers.…...
Which behaviours and symptoms are the most distressing for family carers of people with dementia?
- 18 November 2016,
- The November International Psychogeriatrics Article of the Month is entitled “A systematic review of the relationship between behavioral and psychological symptoms...
The road to depression: understanding the consequences of driving cessation in older women
- 29 August 2016,
- The August International Psychogeriatrics Article of the Month is entitled “Moderating effects of social engagement on driving cessation in older women” by...