- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0021-8537 (Print), 1469-5138 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Shane Doyle University of Leeds, UK, Professor Gregory Mann Columbia University, USA, Professor Marissa Moorman Indiana University Bloomington, USA, Professor Daniel Magaziner Yale University, USA, Professor Emily Lynn Osborn University of Chicago, USA, and Dr Reynolds Richter
- Editorial board
Submit your paper here
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website. The beta version of the site has launched on 30th June, 2020.…
- 10 June 2020,
- The COVID-19 crisis is an unprecedented one in terms of its reach and pervasiveness, and it exposed the vulnerabilities of the global social, political, and...
- 16 September 2020,
- As clashes over race have become pressing in many countries around the globe, the challenge of understanding the legacies of slavery, colonisation, and exploitation...