- ISSN: 1470-5427 (Print), 1475-3014 (Online)
- Editor: Tracy Alan Hall Indiana University, USA
- Editorial board
Other theoretical linguistics journals from Cambridge
- This month in Linguistics from Cambridge
- 12 January 2017,
- . . . → Read More: This month in Linguistics from Cambridge
- Imagery in Albert Camus’s L’Étranger (1942)
- 19 December 2016,
- Cambridge author Dr. Ron Batchelor explores the style of Camus’s L’Étranger . . . → Read More: Imagery in Albert Camus’s L’Étranger (1942)
- What are the most popular English language children’s books?
- 23 November 2016,
- Language learning is affected by input, and reading to children is one of these input sources. Which children's books are most-read to children by parents and...