- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 EISSN: 1744-1382
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson University of Hertfordshire, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Katharina Pistor Columbia Law School, USA , Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia and Esther-Mirjam Sent University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates
- 26 September 2016,
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates Patrick A. Stewart, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org) If a picture is worth a thousand words, volumes will be spoken during the upcoming televised U.S.…...
- Adaptation to climate change: how does heterogeneity in adaptation costs affect climate coalitions?
- 12 September 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Environment and Development Economics Climate and policy experts agree that abatement of greenhouse gases and adaptation are the two main options to tackle climate change.…...
- Natural disasters, mitigation investment and financial aid
- 05 September 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Environment and Development Economics Natural disasters like the recent floods in Philippines and the tropical cyclone in Japan are just a few examples of catastrophic hazards which can cause loss of life, damage to personal property, business and infrastructure.…...