- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 (Print), 1744-1382 (Online)
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson University of Hertfordshire, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Katharina Pistor Columbia Law School, USA and Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
JOIE most cited articles in 2016
- Populism in Europe – A Government & Opposition Collection
- 17 January 2017,
- In this post, Government & Opposition co-Editor Erik Jones introduces a collection of free articles across the subject of Populism. The political landscape of Europe is changing rapidly and in ways that are hard to interpret.…...
- When the homemaker gets her share in the divorce
- 02 November 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Journal of Demographic Economics. The 1970s witnessed drastic changes in laws governing divorce.…
- Celebrating 10 years of the journal Health Economics, Policy and Law
- 28 October 2016,
- In 2015, London School of Economics hosted a special event to mark the 10th anniversary of Health Economics, Policy and Law (HEPL).…