- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 (Print), 1744-1382 (Online)
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson University of Hertfordshire, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia and Esther-Mirjam Sent University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
JOIE most cited articles in 2016
- How to be successful on the academic job market
- 24 September 2017,
- Now that the new academic year has arrived, many Ph.D. students will be going on the job market for the first time.…
- Why US battery startups fail – and how to fix it
- 06 September 2017,
- A new study published in MRS Energy & Sustainability investigates why so many of these American battery materials startups are failing under the current...
- North Korean Resources at the Journal of East Asian Studies
- 01 September 2017,
- With North Korea in the news, we would like to call attention to the range of research the Journal of East Asian Studies has published on the country.…...