- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 (Print), 1744-1382 (Online)
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson Loughborough University, London, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia , Esther-Mirjam Sent University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands and Claudia R. Williamson Mississippi State University, USA
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
JOIE most cited articles in 2016
- Africa’s future is urban
- 11 March 2019,
- Africa’s future is urban. By 2050, the majority of Africans will live in cities, transforming its societies and economies. Yet very little is known about the...
- The 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld Prize for the best article in the field of international arbitration
- 23 January 2019,
- The International Arbitration Club of New York (IACNY) announced today that Simon Batifort and J. Benton Heath are the recipients of the 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld...
- The National Rise in Residential Segregation
- 14 August 2018,
- People talk a lot about segregation. Every week it seems that news reports or some new academic finding shows that segregation is related to some salient outcome....