- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 (Print), 1744-1382 (Online)
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson University of Hertfordshire, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Katharina Pistor Columbia Law School, USA , Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia and Esther-Mirjam Sent University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
JOIE most cited articles in 2016
- When the homemaker gets her share in the divorce
- 02 November 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Journal of Demographic Economics. The 1970s witnessed drastic changes in laws governing divorce.…
- Celebrating 10 years of the journal Health Economics, Policy and Law
- 28 October 2016,
- In 2015, London School of Economics hosted a special event to mark the 10th anniversary of Health Economics, Policy and Law (HEPL).…
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates
- 26 September 2016,
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates Patrick A. Stewart, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org) If a picture is worth a thousand words, volumes will be spoken during the upcoming televised U.S.…...