- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1744-1374 (Print), 1744-1382 (Online)
- Editors: Geoffrey M. Hodgson University of Hertfordshire, UK , Richard N. Langlois University of Connecticut, USA , Jason Potts RMIT University, Australia and Esther-Mirjam Sent University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Editorial board
The Journal of Institutional Economics is an interdisciplinary journal that is of interest to all academics working in the social sciences, particularly in economics and business studies. Contributions from politics, geography, anthropology, sociology and philosophy are also welcomed. The Journal of Institutional Economics aims to provide all authors with an expert verdict on their articles within fifty days of submission.
JOIE most cited articles in 2016
- New Review Essay on The Cambridge History of Capitalism
- 10 May 2017,
- This is the abstract for a new Review Essay published in Business History Review by Angus Burgin entitled ‘Larry Neal and Jeffrey G.…
- The Use of Economics in International Trade and Investment Disputes
- 27 April 2017,
- We started to work on this book when the world still seemed to be okay for those looking at it through the lens of international economics or international...
- Populism in Europe – A Government & Opposition Collection
- 17 January 2017,
- In this post, Government & Opposition co-Editor Erik Jones introduces a collection of free articles across the subject of Populism. The political landscape of Europe is changing rapidly and in ways that are hard to interpret.…...