- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Anna Leone University of Durham, UK and Victoria Leitch University of Leicester, UK
- Editorial board
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- Fossil shark teeth discovered in leftover rock that contained SUE the T. rex
- 21 January 2019,
- Freshwater shark lived in South Dakota, had teeth shaped like “Galaga” spaceships SUE the T. rex is the most famous fossil from the Hell Creek Formation of South Dakota—the most complete skeleton ever discovered of the world’s most popular dinosaur.…...
- Unlocking records for North American climate change from 450 million year old teeth
- 20 November 2018,
- Can tiny fossilized teeth from a prehistoric animal most closely resembling a lamprey provide crucial information about climatic change from over 450 million...
- How researchers can solve the bottle-opener problem with compute capsules
- 30 July 2018,
- Imagine a group of people playing a sport together on a hot day. Although it’s a friendly match, they play vigorously and at the end of their game they’re hot...