- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Anna Leone University of Durham, UK and Victoria Leitch University of Leicester, UK
- Editorial board
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- How researchers can solve the bottle-opener problem with compute capsules
- 30 July 2018,
- Imagine a group of people playing a sport together on a hot day. Although it’s a friendly match, they play vigorously and at the end of their game they’re hot...
- Testing the fossil record: how simulations help us understand the relative roles of diversification and preservation underlying diversity gradients in deep time
- 19 March 2018,
- Biodiversity hotspots and gradients are a striking feature across the globe today. While the Latitudinal Diversity Gradient is the best known of these biodiversity...
- Women of Discord – the power of women in Aztec society
- 01 March 2018,
- Women held an extraordinary position in Aztec society. Through their connection to the earth through childbirth, they were believed to wield primal forces...