- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- Planning for international travel with “high-tech” field equipment
- 22 February 2018,
- The Society for American Archaeology’s paper of the month for February comes from Advances in Archaeological Practice and is entitled: ‘Strategies...
- Unearthing the lineage of living fossils: the oldest mawsoniid coelacanth in Europe
- 15 February 2018,
- The study “A mawsoniid coelacanth (Sarcopterygii: Actinistia) from the Rhaetian (Upper Triassic) of the Peygros quarry, Le Thoronet (Var, southeastern...
- Archaeological Echo of Marco Polo’s visit to China
- 23 November 2017,
- Ran Zhang, of Durham University, discusses his recent paper ‘A Chinese Porcelain Jar Associated with Marco Polo: A Discussion from an Archaeological Perspective‘.…...