- ISSN: 0263-7189 (Print), 2052-6148 (Online)
Libyan Studies is the annual journal of record of the Society for Libyan Studies, appearing in November each year. Contributions are peer-reviewed and cover a broad range of subjects, including archaeology, ancient and Islamic history, geology, geography and social sciences. The articles will appeal to readers with an interest in the Middle East and Mediterranean worlds as well as North Africa.
- Testing the fossil record: how simulations help us understand the relative roles of diversification and preservation underlying diversity gradients in deep time
- 19 March 2018,
- Biodiversity hotspots and gradients are a striking feature across the globe today. While the Latitudinal Diversity Gradient is the best known of these biodiversity...
- Women of Discord – the power of women in Aztec society
- 01 March 2018,
- Women held an extraordinary position in Aztec society. Through their connection to the earth through childbirth, they were believed to wield primal forces...
- Planning for international travel with “high-tech” field equipment
- 22 February 2018,
- The Society for American Archaeology’s paper of the month for February comes from Advances in Archaeological Practice and is entitled: ‘Strategies...