- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0028-6885 (Print), 1469-8145 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Simon Gathercole
- Editorial board
Published under the auspices of Studiorum Novi Testamenti Societas. New Testament Studies is an international peer-reviewed periodical whose contributors include the leading New Testament scholars writing in the world today. The journal publishes original articles and short studies in English, French and German on a wide range of issues pertaining to the origins, history, context and theology of the New Testament and early Christianity. All contributions represent research at the cutting edge of the discipline, which has developed a wide range of methods. The journal welcomes submissions employing any such methods in recent years. The periodical embraces exegetical, historical, literary-critical, sociological, theological and other approaches to the New Testament, including studies in its history of interpretation and effects.
The Violated Body of Christ and the Voices of Young Catholic Women
- 13 February 2023,
- The CDC reports that more than 1 in 2 women in the US have experienced sexual violence. As the ecclesial body of Christ, the church has both a graced capacity...
“O That My Words Were Written Down!”
- 17 January 2023,
- Attuning Job with modern poetry of disability offers an opportunity to unseat some of the easy (or ableist) connections between Job and disability and to explore...
Cambridge to publish a new flagship journal in the fast-growing field of Pakistan studies
- 25 July 2022,
- Critical Pakistan Studies will be the first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its peopleJournal will be interdisciplinary and open Cambridge University Press is to publish the world’s first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its people.…...