- ISSN: 0068-2462 (Print), 2045-239X (Online)
- Editors: Professor Alison Cooley University of Warwick, UK , Professor Trevor Dean Roehampton University, UK and Professor Aristotle Kallis Keele University, UK
- Editorial board
The Papers of the British School at Rome is a peer reviewed international journal devoted to research on Italy from the whole range of the humanities disciplines. It contains articles on the entire period from prehistory to the contemporary, and with important archaeological news, including the latest discoveries in the city of Rome.
A selection of recently published, popular research from Papers of the British School at Rome.
- 05 August 2020,
- “French, the son of a Yorkshire policeman, graduated with a BA in Classics from Cambridge University, but found his vocation as an archaeologist in Greece through The latest digital publication of the British Institute at Ankara is a collection of papers that commemorate and appraise the work of David French, director of the BIAA from 1968 to 1994.…...
- 02 July 2020,
- “The Türkmen-Karahöyük Intensive Survey Project (TISP), led by James Osborne (University of Chicago), was begun in 2019 and determined that the site might not One of the paradoxes of archaeology is that, although understanding of the past is usually achieved only after years of painstaking work, once in a blue moon something may be found that instantly changes one’s theories or suddenly leads to completely new research avenues.…...
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website. The beta version of the site has launched on 30th June, 2020.…