This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. E. Altman & S. Stidham , (1995). Optimality of monotonic policies for two-action Markovian decision processes, with applications to control of queues with delayed information source. Queueing Systems 21 (3-4): 267–291.
3. A. Bernardo , B. Chowdhry (2002). Resources, real options, and corporate strategy. Journal of Financial Economics 63: 211–234.
4. D. Bertsimas & A.J. Mersereau (2007). A learning approach for interactive marketing to a customer segment. Operations Reserach 55 (6): 1120–1135.
5. M. Brezzi & T.L. Lai (2002). Optimal learning and experimentation in bandit problems. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 27: 87–108.
7. F. Caro & J. Gallien (2007). Dynamic sssortment with demand learning for seasonal consumer goods. Management Science, 53 (2): 276–292.
9. N. Ehsan & M. Liu (2004). On the optimality of an index policy for bandwidth allocation with delayed state observation and differentiated services. In Proceedings INFOCOM 2004, Vol. 3, pp. 1974–1983.
15. J. Hardwick , R. Oehmke , Q.F. Stout (2006). New adaptive designs for delayed response models. Journal Sequential Planning Inference 136: 1940–1955.
16. R.S. Kaplan (1970). A dynamic inventory model with stochastic lead times. Management Science 16 (7): 491–507.
18. J. Niño-Mora (2006). Dynamic priority allocation via restless bandit marginal productivity indices. Top 15: 161–198.
19. J. Niño-Mora (2007). Marginal productivity index policies for scheduling multiclass delay-/loss-sensitive traffic with delayed state observation. In NGI 2007, Proceedings of the 3rd EuroNGI conference on next generation Internet networks: design and engineering for heterogeneity. Piscataway, NJ:IEEE, pp. 209–217.
20. L.W. Robinson , J.R. Bradley & L.J. Thomas (2001). Consequences of order crossover under order-up-to inventory policies. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 3 (3): 175–188.
21. X. Wang & M. Bickis (2003). One-armed bandit models with continuous and delayed responses. Mathematical Methods of Operations Research 58: 209–219.
22. R.R. Weber & G. Weiss (1990). On an index policy for restless bandits. Journal of Applied Probability 27: 637–648.
23. G. Weiss (1992). Turnpike optimality of Smith's rule in parallel machines stochastic scheduling. Mathematics of Operations Research 17 (2): 255–270.