This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
2. R. Anupindi , T.E. Morton & D. Pentico (1996). The nonstationary stochastic lead-time inventory problem: Near-myopic bounds, heuristics, and testing. Management Science 42: 124–129.
3. V.N. Bhat (1993). Approximation for the variance of the waiting time in a GI/G/l queue. Microelectronics and Reliability 33: 1997–2002.
5. R. Ehrhardt (1984). (s, S) policies for a dynamic inventory model with stochastic lead time. Operations Research 32: 121–132.
6. A.A. Fredericks (1982). A class of approximations for the waiting time distribution in a GI/G/l queueing system. Bell System Technical Journal 61: 295–325.
7. M.F. Friedman (1984). On a stochastic extension of the EOQ formula. European Journal of Operational Research 17: 125–127.
8. D. Gross & A. Soriano (1969). The effect of reducing leadtime on inventory levels-simulation analysis. Management Science 16: B61–B76.
11. R. Heuts & J. de Klein (1995). An (s, q) inventory model with stochastic and interrelated lead times. Naval Research Logistics 42: 839–859.
12. R.S. Kaplan (1970). A dynamic inventory model with stochastic lead times. Management Science 16: 491–507.
15. S. Nahmias (1979). Simple approximations for a variety of dynamic leadtime lost-sales inventory models. Operations Research 27: 904–924.
16. G.P. Sphicas (1982). On the solution of an inventory model with variable lead times. Operations Research 30: 404–410.
17. G.P. Sphicas & F. Nasri (1984). An inventory model with finite-range stochastic lead times. Naval Research Logistics Quarterly 31: 609–616.
19. C.E. Vinson (1972). The cost of ignoring lead time unreliability in inventory theory. Decision Sciences 3: 87–105.
20. W. Whitt (1982). Refining diffusion approximations for queues. Operations Research Letters 1: 165–169.
21. C.A. Yano (1987). Stochastic leadtimes in two-level distribution-type networks. Naval Research Logistics 34: 831–843.
22. P. Zipkin (1986). Stochastic leadtimes in continuous-time inventory models. Naval Research Logistics Quarterly 33: 763–774.