This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. C. Derman , G.J. Lieberman , & S.M. Ross (1980). On the optimal assignment of servers and a repairman. Journal of Applied Probability 17: 577–581.
2. B.N. Feinberg , & S.S. Chui (1987). A method to calculate steady state distributions of large Markov chains. Operations Research 35: 282–290.
3. E. Frostig (1999). Jointly optimal allocation of a repairman and optimal control of service rate for machine repairman problem. European Journal of Operational Research 116: 274–280.
4. G. Hooghiemstra , & G. Koole (2000). On the convergence of the power series algorithm. Performance Evaluation 42: 21–39.
5. M.N. Katehakis , & C. Derman (1984). Optimal repair allocation in a series system. Mathematics of Operations Research 9: 615–623.
6. M.N. Katehakis , & C. Derman (1989). On the maintenance of systems composed of highly reliable components. Management Science 35(5): 551–560.
7. M.N. Katehakis , & C. Melolidakis (1995). On the optimal maintenance of systems and control of arrivals in queues. Stochastic Analysis and Applications 13: 137–164.
11. G.M. Koole , & F.M. Spieksma (2001). On deviation matrices for birth–death processes. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences 15: 239–258.
12. W.L. Miranker , & V.Ya. Pan (1980). Methods of aggregation. Linear Algebra and its Application 29: 231–257.
16. P.J. Schweitzer , M.L. Puterman , & W.L. Kindle (1984). Iterative aggregation–disaggregation procedures for discounted semi-markov reward processes. Operations Research 33: 589–605.
17. V. Ungureanu , B. Melamed , M.N. Katehakis , & P.G. Bradford (2006). Deferred assignment scheduling in cluster-based servers. Cluster Computing 9: 57–65.
18. V.B. Yap (2009). Similar states in continuous time Markov chains. Journal of Applied Probability 46: 497–506.