This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. P Silayoi & M Speece (2007) The importance of packaging attributes: a conjoint analysis approach. Eur J Mark 41, 1495–1517.
4. JU McNeal & MF Ji (2003) Children’s visual memory of packaging. J Consum Mark 20, 400–427.
5. A Ahmed , N Ahmed & A Salman (2005) Critical issues in packaged food business. Br Food J 107, 760–780.
7. C Elliott (2008) Marketing fun food: a profile and analysis of supermarket food messages targeted at children. Can Public Policy 34, 259–274.
8. H Hill & J Tilley (2002) Packaging of children’s breakfast cereal: manufacturers versus children. Br Food J 104, 766–777.
9. LE Wells , H Farley & GA Armstrong (2007) The importance of packaging design for own-label food brands. Int J Retail Distrib Manag 35, 677–690.
10. P Silayoi & M Speece (2004) Packaging and purchase decisions: an exploratory study on the impact of involvement level and time pressure. Br Food J 106, 607–628.
12. TN Robinson , DL Borzekowski , DM Matheson (2007) Effects of fast food branding on young children’s taste preferences. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161, 792–797.
13. R Gelperowic & B Beharrell (1994) Healthy food products for children: packaging and mothers’ purchase decisions. Br Food J 96, 11, 4–8.
14. C Hawkes (2007) Regulating and litigating in the public interest: regulating food marketing to young people worldwide: trends and policy drivers. Am J Public Health 97, 1962–1973.