1. Lawrence, M & Woods, J (2018) Front-of-package nutrition labels need to be assessed on their nutrition science rigour (Letter to the Editor). Public Health Nutr. Published online: 10 May 2018. doi: 10.1017/S1368980018001155.
2. Kanter, R, Vanderlee, L & Vandevijvere, S (2018) Front-of-package nutrition labelling policy: global progress and future directions (Editorial). Public Health Nutr 21, 1399–1408.
3. Corvalán, C, Reyes, M, Garmendia, ML et al. (2013) Structural responses to the obesity and non‐communicable diseases epidemic: the Chilean Law of Food Labeling and Advertising. Obes Rev 14, Suppl 2, 79–87.
6. Peters, SAE, Dunford, E, Jones, A et al. (2017) Incorporating added sugar improves the performance of the health star rating front-of-pack labelling system in Australia. Nutrients 9, 701.
11. Drewnowski, A & Fulgoni, V III (2008) Nutrient profiling of foods: creating a nutrient-rich food index. Nutr Rev 66, 23–39.
12. Rayner, M (2017) Nutrient profiling for regulatory purposes. Proc Nutr Soc 76, 230–236.
13. Carrad, AM, Louie, JCY, Yeatman, HR et al. (2016) A nutrient profiling assessment of packaged foods using two star-based front-of-pack labels. Public Health Nutr 19, 2165–2174.